SCRATCH-MADE HAND SANITIZER
We know that in this difficult time, we all have to do our part to help support our community. BearWaters has partnered up with Elevated Mountain Distilling Co. to create scratch-made hand sanitizer to help fight COVID-19. We will work to sell Bear Handed to as many local businesses and community members as possible, while donating our product to those with the greatest need.
HOW TO ORDER
GALLON - $44.00
HALF GALLON - $23.00
16OZ BOTTLE - $10.00
* If you're interested in wholesale orders, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're interested in wholesale orders, give us a call for pricing
WE'LL HELP YOU SCHEDULE A PICK-UP TIME WITHIN 48 HOURS TO COME TO GET YOUR ORDER BUSINESS HOURS: MON-FRI 12PM - 4PM
BEARWATERS BREWING CO.
101 PARK STREET, CANTON, NC 28716
BEARWATERS IS OFFERING SHIPPING ON BOXES OF EIGHT 16OZ BOTTLES FOR A TOTAL COST OF $100.
REACH OUT TO ELEVATED MOUNTAIN DISTILLERY FOR SHIPPING OF GALLONS AND HALF GALLONS
Help us give back to our local community by adding an extra gallon or half gallon to your order and we'll give it to those with the greatest need
If you want to donate more than 25 gallons to a
place of your choosing, reach out to email@example.com or call us for more info
1. Can I put your hand sanitizer into another bottle, such as a soap pump bottle, a spray bottle, or a small bottle for my car/purse?
2. Is your product 100% American made?
3. Is the alcohol content high enough to kill germs and viruses, such as the COVID-19 virus?
4. What are the ingredients in the hand sanitizer?
5. What are the safety advisories for this product?
6. What is the shelf life for this product?
Yes! But since our product is 80% alcohol, it will burn through certain types of plastics. The bottle you put it into must be classified as HDPE plastic (usually denoted on the bottom of the bottle). PET/PETE or recycled plastic CANNOT be used for our sanitizer, or it will start to burn through after about a week or so.
Yes! Our chemical ingredients, supplies, and labor are all sourced locally in the USA.
Yes! Our ethanol is medical-grade, meaning that it meets the World Health Organization and CDC guidelines for killing 99.9% of germs, including the COVID-19 virus.
Active Ingredients: Purpose:
Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP
This hand sanitizer is flammable and should be kept away from flame or heat.
Do not use this product on children less than 2 months of age or on open skin wounds.
Keep product away from eyes, ears, and mouth.
Keep product away from children. If swallowed, get immediate medical attention or call the Poison Control Center right away.
This product is good for approximately 1 year after production.